Nak kongsikan dengan korang semua mengenai 10 soalan top interview beserta jawapan English version punya. Nanti bila dapat panggilan interview, takdelah gelabah sangat kan duk fikir apa soalan yang bakal ditanya. Yang penting, confident tau. Eh, si Apijol ni acah-acah hebat sangat bila pergi interview haha. To be honest, aku dah pergi berpuluh-puluh interview lah jugak after graduated. Tapi mungkin salah strategi kot. Takde rezeki pun ye jugak. =D
So, marilah kita memperkemaskan still interview kita dengan mengetahui antara soalan yang sering ditanya semasa sesi interview. Aku sertakan jawapan sekali untuk korang semua. Jangan hafal sebijik-sebijik pulak okey. Ambil isi-isi penting sudahler.
1. Tell Me About Yourself
- Start with your name
- Give your place information
- Education in short
- Job experience if any
- Family details in short
My name is Hafiz Hafizol. I Live in Putrajaya. I have done B.E in Electrical and MBA in HR. I have 2 years experience in HR and i have wife in my family in Putrajaya.
2. Why do you want to work at our company?
- Tell them what you like about company
- Relate it to your long-term career goals
Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When i read about your company i found that my skills are matching your requirements. Where i can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
3. What are your strengths?
- Hard working
- Fast decision making
- Self motivated
4. What are your weakness?
- More talkative
- Trust people very quickly
- I can’t say no when someone ask for help
- Take decisions very quickly
- Gets nervous when talk to strangers
- To speak lie is difficult for me
- I am a bit lazy about which i am not interested
I can’t say no when someone ask for help and i am a bit lazy about which i am not interested.
5. Why should i hire you?
- Share your knowledge
- Work experience
- Skills related to job
- Career Goal
Sir, as i am a fresher, i have theoretical knowledge but i can do hard work for my organization. And i will put all my efforts for the good progress of organization. Being punctual and sincere. I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best fo fulfill all the needs of company from me.
With reference to my work experience, i satisfy all the requirement for this job. I am sincere with my work & would never let you down in anyway. I promise you will never regret for the decision to appoint me in your organization.
6. Tell me what you know about this company?
- Study about the company in details
- Do the background work about new projects
- Know the names of their owners and partners
- Research about the company current issues
- Update your knowledge about their competitors
It is one of the best fastest growing company in Malaysia. The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company as company provides full support to their employees in rpofessional front. It has many branches across the world so i have good opportunity to show my talent.
7. Why are you looking for a job change?
- Thanks to previous organization
- Expain what to learn from past job experience
- Share your reason for job change
- Relate to career goals
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is the good platform where i can learn more.
8. What are your salary requirements?
- Never share your salary requirement as a fresher
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary
- Always say as per company norms for the job
I am a fresher. Salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career and i also wnat to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So i expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company’s norms which will fulfill my economical needs.
I have 2 years experience in HR field. Salary has never been a big issues for me. Still i am expecting salary as company’s norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience which can help me to maintain the Standard of level of my personal economical needs.
9. What are your career goals?
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
My short term goal is to get a job in reputed company where i can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal is to be respectable position in that organization.
10. Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?
- Express thanks
- Salary structure
- Job Timings
- Job Location
- Overtime allowance
- Training Period
- Transport Facility
Thank you for giving this opportunity. Sir i would like to know about the job timings and transport facility and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organization?
All the best guys!
Special Thanks to LEARN BY WATCH.